Floyd Mayweather Opens Up On Face Off With Conor McGregor.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Conor McGregor: Money Mayweather has retired from the boxing ring and says he’s done with the media drama. The boxing champion has publicly called out UFC star Conor McGregor for a June face-off.

Over the weekend, the sports icon – Mayweather – revealed that he’s set for action against The Notorious McGregor.

“For Conor McGregor, I’m coming out of retirement, just to fight Conor McGregor. I don’t want to hear no more excuses about the money, about the UFC. Sign the paper with the UFC so you can fight me in June. Simple and plain. Let’s fight in June. You’re the B side, I’m the A side. We’re not here to cry about money. I’m tired of all this crying about money and talking about you want to fight. You blowing smoke up everybody’s ass. If you want to fight, sign the paperwork, let’s do it. … Today, I’m officially out of retirement for Conor McGregor. We don’t need to waste no time. We need to make this s–t happen quickly. Let’s get it on in June.” (FightHype)

Incase you missed, Some weeks back, McGregor and Floyd Mayweather slammed eachother on social media.

Also, earlier this year, Money Mayweather declared his intentions in having a face off against Conor.

In a program called “An Experience with ‘The Notorious’ Conor McGregor’ He had the following to say:

“That fight is being more than explored. That fight has been in the works for a while now,” McGregor said. “It’s a fight the people want. It’s the fight I want.” “The fans want this fight. The fans have been asking for this fight,” Mayweather said later Saturday. “It’s all about entertainment. He’s very entertaining. He’s very outspoken like myself. So let’s give the fans what they want to see.” (ESPN)

Here is what we know.

You might also like More from author