NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our service that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site and service (collectively the “Service”) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to DMCA @ HOUSEOFJESSY.COM.
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, our Copyright Agent will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Service and/or termination of the user’s account in appropriate circumstances.
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are found on this Site, please provide a list of the links for easy take down processing.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Houseofjessy.com staffs to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including your email address(es), telephone number, and any other useful information about you or your Copyright Agent name.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided Houseofjessy.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that he/she is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please be aware that before the complainant(s) allege an infringement, He/She should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing.
The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at https://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.